JOY is a women only community project which provides support to enable women gain a variety of skills, enhance their confidence and empower them to make their own informed decisions.
- JOY is an inclusive service, open to all women at any stage of their journey.
- JOY supports women across a broad spectrum, with wide ranging abilities, support needs, background and goals.
- JOY seeks to support women to assess their own current skills, build their confidence, raise their aspirations, and support them in creating a future plan
- Each woman will access a journey tailored to their own specific abilities, needs and goals
Through a mixture of group work and individual support women will be supported to:
- Learn new skills
- Access advice and specialist services
- Access courses and training
- Develop friendships and support network
- Develop independence
- Build emotional resilience
- Make informed decisions for the future
- Raise their aspirations and achieve their dreams
We are open 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday
We are based at:
The Tolly Hub
Project Manager: Sam 07435 790833
Project Worker: JoRae 07341 457917
Support Worker: Zahida 07392 319806
Support Worker: Kerry 07399 208362