Is a women only community project which provides support to enable women gain a variety of skills, enhance their confidence and empower them to make their own informed decisions.
Each woman will access a journey tailored to their specific abilities.
Women will be supported both individually and in group settings.
- Access to various courses and training
- Learning new skills
- Growing independently
- Achieving dreams
- Help accessing advice
- Developing friendships
- Enabling women to make informed decisions for the future
LET JOY HELP YOU WITH YOUR JOURNEY
We offer a variety of programs, courses and support aimed to build your confidence and gain skills. Courses include:
- Confidence Building
- Free Program
- Jewellery Making
- Building Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Awareness
- Employability Skills
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Volunteering Program
- Everybody’s Different
- Plus much more……..
- Check our calendar for upcoming events
- Or scroll to the bottom of this page for our Autumn Programme of Activities
We are open 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday
We are based at:
The Tolly Hub
Project Manager: Sarah 07384 836550
Project Worker: Tracy 07746 624128
Project Worker: Zahida 07392 319806
Project Worker: Kerry 07399 208362