DOMESTIC ABUSE WORKING NETWORK
DAWN is a free, confidential and non-judgmental service for women who are experiencing or have experienced domestic abuse.
The DAWN ethos is to
- enable and empower women
- to believe women
- to provide a service tailored to the needs of the individual
- to enable women to make informed decisions to effect their own changes
- Safety Planning
- Emotional support
- Help to access criminal and civil justice processes
- Raising confidence and promoting well being
- Liaising with other support and advice agencies
- Provide housing information.
- Help to access benefits, debt management and financial advice.
We offer individual face to face support and group work sessions aimed at building confidence and self esteem.
- Individual face-to-face support sessions for women who have experienced or are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Support to women at all stages of abusive relationships, whether or not they are still living with a perpetrator.