This year we are holding our first annual celebration event to come together with the local community and celebrate all things WCT!
The event is being held on Thursday 28 September 2023 and will incorporate our AGM, with an agenda as follows.
- 5:00pm – 5.30pm – AGM (refreshments will be provided)
- 5.15pm – 5.45pm – Arrivals for the celebration event & welcome drinks for all
- 5.45pm – 6.15pm – Welcome from our CEO, Jon Newey & Chair of Trustees, Bridget Brickley followed by the Grand Opening of The Building Block’s new Electrical Training Centre
- 6.15pm – Hot food served. This is being provided by SB Kitchen, whose founder is a former WCT client. On the menu is chicken or vegetable biryani, vegetable samosas and chicken spring rolls.
- 6:15pm onwards
- Informal tours of the new electrical training centre
- The chance to chat to other guests and meet the teams and volunteers behind our community projects including:
- Community Connectors
- DAWN, our domestic abuse support service
- JOY, our wellbeing and support group for women
- Our Energy and Welfare Support Services
- Our Snack & Chat Lunch Clubs
- Our Wellbeing Job Clubs
- Our Youth Services