Date(s) - 17/04/2021 - 22/05/2021
9:00 am - 11:30 am
The Building Block
Learn basic plastering skills over a 5 session, weekend morning course.
This course starts on Saturday 17th April 2021 and runs for five consecutive Saturday mornings, (excluding the bank holiday weekend), until 22nd May 2021. Each session starts at 9.00am and finishes at 11.30am.
This is a hands on course where you will get to know tools and techniques to take on your own projects such as plastering your own house as well as:
- Care and use of tools and resources associated with plastering
- Types of plaster and textured finish
- Preparation and mixing
- Plaster board installation including beading and scrim
- Plastering techniques, wall and ceiling
- Plastering corners, internal and external
- Repair of cracks and holes
- Finishing and over skimming of plaster surfaces
The course is run in a small group of 6 per class to ensure social distancing can be maintained. Please note that you will need to bring your own face mask to the sessions but all other PPE necessary for the safe completion of tasks will be provided.
Payment can be made via PayPal
(You do not need a PayPal Account, simply add your card details after clicking the PayPal button below)
The cost for the Morning Plastering Course is £150 which can be paid below.
If you cannot attend this course please note that we run courses regularly throughout the year so please register your interest for future courses and you will be notified as soon as new dates are released.
Bookings are closed for this Course.