Date(s) - 28/06/2018 - 26/07/2018
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Building Block
Learn basic plastering skills over a 5 session course (over 5 weeks).
This course starts on Thursday 28th June 2018 and runs for five evening sessions until Thursday 26th July 2018. Each session starts at 6.00pm finishing at 8.30pm.
This is a Hands on course where you will get to know tools and techniques to take on your own projects such as plastering your own house as well as:
- Care and use of tools and resources associated with plastering
- Types of plaster and textured finish
- Preparation and mixing
- Plaster board installation including beading and scrim
- Plastering techniques, wall and celling
- Plastering corners, internal and external
- Repair of cracks and holes
- Finishing and over skimming of plaster surfaces.
Our courses are run for small groups of 6 per class
Payment can be made via paypal (You do not need a Paypal Account, simply add your card details after clicking the Paypal button below)
The cost for the Evening Plastering Course is £120 – To secure a place a £30 deposit is required upon booking, which can be paid below.
The remaining £90 is due 14 days before the course commences (we will send an invoice nearer the time).
If you cannot attend this course please note that new courses start monthly. If you cannot find a course date to suit, please register your interest for future courses and you will be the first to find out about new dates.