Date(s) - 21/11/2017 - 19/12/2017
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Building Block
Learn basic plastering skills over a 5 session course (over 5 weeks). This is an evening course running from
Tuesday 21st November 2017 until Tuesday 19th December 2017. The course starts at 6pm and runs until 8.30pm.
It is a Hands on course where you will get to know tools and techniques to take on your own projects such as plastering your own house as well as:
- Care and use of tools and resources associated with plastering
- Types of plaster and textured finish
- Preparation and mixing
- Plaster board installation including beading and scrim
- Plastering techniques, wall and celling
- Plastering corners, internal and external
- Repair of cracks and holes
- Finishing and over skimming of plaster surfaces.
Our sessions are run in small groups of 6 per class.
Payment can be made via paypal
(You do not need a Paypal Account, simply add your card details after clicking the Paypal button below)
The cost for the Evening Plastering Course is £120
To secure a place a £30 deposit is required upon booking which can be paid below.
The remaining £90 is due 14 days before the course commences.
This course is fully booked. Please check our upcoming courses on other dates for spaces. Please subscribe to our GET NEW COURSE UPDATES opt in form and you will be notified as soon as new courses are added.