Date(s) - 10/10/2017 - 07/11/2017
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Building Block
Learn basic plastering skills over a 5 session course (over 5 weeks).
This course starts on Tuesday 10th October and runs until Tuesday 7th Novemberber.
It starts at 6.00pm, finishing at 8.30pm.
This is a Hands on course where you will get to know tools and techniques to take on your
own projects such as plastering your own house as well as:
- Care and use of tools and resources associated with plastering
- Types of plaster and textured finish
- Preparation and mixing
- Plaster board installation including beading and scrim
- Plastering techniques, wall and celling
- Plastering corners, internal and external
- Repair of cracks and holes
- Finishing and over skimming of plaster surfaces.
Our courses are run for small groups of 6 per class
Payment can be made via paypal
(You do not need a Paypal Account, simply add your card details after clicking the Paypal button below)
The cost for the Evening Plastering Course is £120 –
To secure a place a £30 deposit is required upon booking which can be paid below.
The remaining £90 is due before the course commences.
If you cannot find a course date to suit, please register your interest for future course dates.
This course is fully booked. Please check our upcoming courses on other dates for spaces. Please subscribe to our GET NEW COURSE UPDATES opt in form and you will be notified as soon as new courses are added.