Date(s) - 19/02/2018 - 19/03/2018
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Building Block
Take part in our popular Electrical Course.
During the Electrical Course you will Learn basic skills over a 5 session course (over 5 weeks).
This course starts on Monday 19th February 2018 and runs every Monday evening until Monday 19th March 2018. It starts at 6.00pm, finishing at 8.30pm.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Recognise the tools used on electrics
- Understand how lighting and socket circuits work
- Extend and reduce the number of sockets and lights at home
- Know the difference between ring mains and radial circuits and how they work
- Electrical safety and basic faults, causes and remedies
- And even the more simple tasks such as replacing a fuse in a fuse box
Our courses are run for small groups of 5 per class
Payment can be made via paypal (You do not need a Paypal Account, simply add your card details after clicking the Paypal button below)
The cost for the Evening Electrical Course is £120 – To secure a place a £30 deposit is required upon booking, which can be paid below.
The remaining £90 is due 14 days before the course commences (we will get in contact with you).
If you cannot attend this course please note that new courses start monthly. If you cannot find a course date to suit, please register your interest for future courses.
Bookings are closed for this Course.